Important Covid-19 changes:
- Preferred Provider Policy: Currently, we are only accepting patients from “Preferred Providers” – doctors who referred patients to us prior to March 1, and continue to refer a qualifying minimum each month. If you have questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us.
- Hours of operation: Mon, Tue & Wed, 8:30am-5pm.
Special hours: Thurs, 10/29, 9am-5pm
- Appointments MUST be scheduled online. Scroll down for information on how to schedule an online appointment.
- Limited phone service. If you have an urgent matter outside of regular business hours, please send an Email, or leave a voice/text message at (714) 698-9653.
- #7 Entire Mouth (FULL MOUTH X-RAYS-18 films) is no longer available. Anterior & Bitewing x-rays are available only when ordered with a Panoramic x-ray.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Please be prepared with the following items:
FIRST: Make be sure you have a written prescription that clearly indicates what x-rays are being requested. The prescription must also show the name of the doctor or office that is requesting the x-rays. If the name of the doctor is unknown, a phone number is usually sufficient.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOUR PRESCRIPTION IS BLANK, OR YOU DO NOT HAVE A PRESCRIPTION, YOU CANNOT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT! Please call your doctor’s office and have them text or email you a prescription, or ask them to make the appointment for you through our “Doctors” page.
NEXT: Photograph (or scan) the prescription, making sure it is clear and legible. Scheduling an appointment requires you to upload an image of your prescription (JPG or PDF). Be sure the image is available on the device you will be using to schedule your appointment.
FINALLY: Once these items are in hand, you are ready to schedule your appointment. Please click on the button below.